Having recently arrived home from Krakow (and missing it already!) there’s now quite a backlog of photo and video projects which I’m getting stuck into. For anyone who’s interested here’s some of the bits and bobs that are in the pipeline:
- ‘Jacek’s Workshop‘ – a mini-doc filmed in an amazing metalworking workshop in Krakow, just next to Schindler’s Factory .
- ‘Babcia‘ – a 5 minute portrait of Gabi’s grandma .
- ‘Unboxed and Unleashed‘ – behind the scenes reviews of the gear I use, starting with some 3 Legged Thing and Edelkrone goodies .
- ‘Breathing Cities – Edinburgh‘ – the first instalment in a series of short films which portray our interaction with the urban environment around us, transforming it into a living and breathing entity .
- ‘Athens of the North‘ – a set of images showcasing Edinburgh’s famous neo-classical buildings [photo].
- ‘Lost Trees‘ – an ongoing quest to capture images of lost trees around the world, left isolated in their surroundings. The hunt is on to find them – do get in touch if you spot any! [photo]
Unfortunately, as well as a slight lack of computing power, time seems to be the major barrier at the moment. There’s a shoot this weekend for the Duke of Hamilton’s Chopin concert, and then afterwards a final trip down to the Lake District for the Wordsworth Trust… add in a dose of man-flu for good measure and my to-do list is steadily growing! I hope to finally get some of these projects knocked on the head soon, this content is long-overdue! Many thanks to my small (but growing) gang of ‘Elunians’ on Facebook and Twitter whose loyalty shall (eventually) be rewarded with oodles of pretty images. -Alex